Join The Reviewers
Are you a NetGalley member? – Would you like to publish your reviews on The Reviewers?
If the answer to these 2 questions is yes we can create you own special section on the Reviewers where you can provide a brief bio on yourself and publish your reviews of books you receive from NetGalley
What are the Advantages of Joining The Reviewers?
Your own bio page, a page for each book you review – More exposure
NetGalley publishers and authors like to see their books gain exposure and appear to reward influencers and those who gain exposure more by approving book requests more often.
The more exposure you personally receive, the more your reviews are published, the more chance you have as being seen as an influencer – The more chance you have of getting book requests approved on NetGalley 😉
You Win – We Win – Everyone Wins
Share your NetGalley Tips
On your Bio page you can share your tips and advice on how to make the most from NetGalley, let others know which publishers approve book requests most often, let others know how you increased your request approvals, let others know how NetGalley helps you, etc.
Latest Books Reviewed
- The Weekend Escape by Rakie Bennett
- Christmas at Fox Farm by Helen Pollard
- The Mother's Fault by Nicole Trope
- The Island House by Amanda Brittany
- The New Home by Chris Merritt
- A Narrow Door by Joanne Harris
- The Girl Upstairs by by Georgina Lees
- Nowhere to Hide by T.J. Brearton
- All Our Darkest Secrets by Martyn Ford
- The Perfect Ending by Rob Kaufman
- The Family Across the Street by Nicole Trope
- My Name is Jensen by Heidi Amsinck
- I’ll Be Seeing You by Rosie Archer