Approved to read and review A Narrow Door by Joanne Harris
I received an email from Orion Books this morning with the title – A Narrow Door
I have a special signed and sprayed-edged version on pre-order from Waterstones so initially thought the email would be about that but no.
“Congratulations – you are one of only 30 approvals to read and review A Narrow Door on publication eve! I really hope you enjoy it, and am attaching a couple of graphics in case you’d like to post on social media.”
I quickly logged in to NetGalley and there it was on my shelf 🙂
I’m not an influencer, not much of a blogger, only joined NetGalley a few months ago so it was a big shock to be approved for a book this popular.
I do follow Joanne Harris on Twitter, have spoken to her a couple of times on there and even asked questions, and received replies about; A Narrow Door, Gentlemen and Players and Different Class so it’s really nice to be approved like this.
To anyone who likes reading and who has wondered how people receive copies of books before they are released, I recommend you have a look and join NetGalley
I’ve received 8 books from them now and are reading virtually every night now 🙂
I’ve also ordered pre-ordered hardback version of books I read on NetGalley My Name is Jensen by Heidi Amsinck and after reading The Family Across the Street by Nicole Trope are planning on going back and reading her earlier books.
An early night tonight
I do most of my reading in bed on my ipad so it looks like an early night tonight.
Latest Books Reviewed
- Nine Lives by Peter Swanson
- Dark Horse by Gregg Hurwitz
- Take Your Breath Away by Linwood Barclay
- Winter at Cliff’s End Cottage by Sheila Norton
- Her Perfect Secret by T.J. Brearton
- The Girl in the Ground by Stacy Green
- We Live Next Door by Laura Wolfe
- The Dark Hours by Michael Connelly
- My Best Friend's Wedding by Tilly Tennant
- The Mistletoe Pact by Jo Lovett
- The Replacement by Melanie Golding
- The Weekend Escape by Rakie Bennett
- Christmas at Fox Farm by Helen Pollard
- The Mother's Fault by Nicole Trope
- The Island House by Amanda Brittany
- The New Home by Chris Merritt
- A Narrow Door by Joanne Harris
- The Girl Upstairs by by Georgina Lees
- Nowhere to Hide by T.J. Brearton
- All Our Darkest Secrets by Martyn Ford
- The Perfect Ending by Rob Kaufman
- The Family Across the Street by Nicole Trope
- My Name is Jensen by Heidi Amsinck
- I’ll Be Seeing You by Rosie Archer