Nowhere to Hide by T.J. Brearton
Received from NetGalley on 04/07/2021 finished on 17/07/2021
My review of Nowhere to Hide by T.J. Brearton
A really good book with a great lead character
After reading Nowhere to Hide by TJ Brearton I found out it was book four in the Shannon Ames thrillers and will definitely be going back and reading the other three from book 1.
A really easy to read book with nice little narratives which give you more insight in to Shannon which I hope to find out more about
Fast paced but not complicated hope for more in the Shannon Ames series
Reviewed by Terry Simmonds
Publishers Description of Nowhere to Hide by T.J. Brearton
She went looking for a vacation. She found a body.
FBI Agent Shannon Ames is headed to the north country for some much-needed R&R when a sudden ice storm traps her in the small hamlet of Long Lake, NY. But the storm isn’t her only problem – as she rolls into town she finds a body by the side of the road.
As Shannon begins to investigate, she realizes she’s not the only person trapped here – there are two vicious killers stalking the town. And with no way in or out, it’s up to Shannon to stop them before they hurt someone else.
And so begins a deadly game of cat and mouse with Shannon relentlessly closing in on the two criminals.
But what she doesn’t realise is this little town has secrets that must stay hidden at all costs. And when Shannon gets a little too close to the terrible truth, she goes from hunter to hunted.
And in her moment of greatest danger she finds she has… nowhere to hide.
Nowhere to Hide – book 4 in the critically-acclaimed Shannon Ames FBI series.
Nowhere to Hide
A Shannon Ames Thriller
by TJ Brearton
General Fiction (Adult) | Mystery & Thrillers
Pub Date 4 Jul 2021
Latest Books Reviewed
- Winter at Cliff’s End Cottage by Sheila Norton
- Her Perfect Secret by T.J. Brearton
- The Girl in the Ground by Stacy Green
- We Live Next Door by Laura Wolfe
- The Dark Hours by Michael Connelly
- My Best Friend's Wedding by Tilly Tennant
- The Mistletoe Pact by Jo Lovett
- The Replacement by Melanie Golding
- The Weekend Escape by Rakie Bennett
- Christmas at Fox Farm by Helen Pollard
- The Mother's Fault by Nicole Trope
- The Island House by Amanda Brittany
- The New Home by Chris Merritt
- A Narrow Door by Joanne Harris
- The Girl Upstairs by by Georgina Lees
- Nowhere to Hide by T.J. Brearton
- All Our Darkest Secrets by Martyn Ford
- The Perfect Ending by Rob Kaufman
- The Family Across the Street by Nicole Trope
- My Name is Jensen by Heidi Amsinck
- I’ll Be Seeing You by Rosie Archer